The UF & UF Health Wellness Committee, along with GatorCare, is dedicated to bringing wellness opportunities to all UF and UF Health employees, regardless of insurance coverage.
- Visit the Calendar for the most up-to-date listing of wellness opportunities including free group fitness classes and monthly Wellness Wednesday presentations
- Visit the Quarterly Spotlight page page for more information on the current initiatives: each quarter focuses on a different wellness topic including:
- January- March, Get up and go!, Physical activity, weight loss and weight management
- April- June, Thrive, Mental and emotional health
- July- September, Well@Work, Wellness at the workplace
- October- December, Recipe for Health, Nutrition, diabetes and pre-diabetes
- To bring wellness to your department, review the presentations and screenings available on the Bring Wellness to Your Area page
- To find out more about the campus resources available to all UF and UF Health employees, explore the Windows to Wellness.
Windows to Wellness
Our emotional wellness manifests in our ability to meet the world with optimism, trust and a sturdy sense of self-esteem.
With more than 50,000 employees combined, the UF and UF Health community is practically a city unto itself! Find support, networking and like-minded people by perusing the resources found here.
Our spiritual life is an often-overlooked aspect of wellness, but our guiding beliefs, principles and values provide us with deeper meaning and purpose.
Interdependence with our surroundings and the natural world make the environment an important aspect of our overall well-being.
Adopting smart fiscal management practices and preparing for short- and long-term expenses can help ensure we are “fiscally fit.”
Our day-to-day work provides personal fulfillment that maximizes our talents. Find resources here to support you in your goals.
Proper nutrition, exercise and disease prevention all add up to a healthier you!
As lifetime learners, our intellect is fed by an openness to new ideas, our capacity to think and to question, and our willingness to master new skills.
The Windows to Wellness have been compiled by the UF & UF Health Wellness Committee