It pays to stay in the GatorCare Network. Using doctors, hospitals and other providers in the GatorCare Tier 1 Network will give you a higher level of benefit coverage.
Is my doctor in network?
To find out if your doctor or provider participates in GatorCare, click below to refer to the:
All providers that participate in Florida Blue’s Network Blue are in the Tier 2 network. A list of Tier 2 providers can be found on the Florida Blue website. When searching in the Florida Blue online provider directory, please use “BlueOptions” to find providers that qualify for Tier 2 coverage under the GatorCare health plan.
Do you have a primary care physician?
Establishing a relationship with a primary care physician and receiving regular checkups is a good way to stay on top of your health and manage any conditions you may have. Getting established with a primary care physician or PCP can provide the following benefits:
- Individualized and comprehensive care
- Chronic disease management
- Routine health check ups
- A place to go for sick visits, which can allow for quicker appointments and less expensive care (versus going to urgent care or the ER)
- Someone who is familiar with you and your health needs
Need help finding a primary care physician?
Use the Provider Directory links below. Most patients choose a family medicine or internal medicine doctor as their primary care physician.
University of Florida and UF Health Shands employees and family members can get expedited appointments at:
- UF Physicians practices
- UF Health Shands outpatient facilities
- UF College of Dentistry Faculty Practice
Simply say, “I am a GatorAdvantage member” when you call to make an appointment.
Concerns? Call the GatorAdvantage help line at
(352) 265-UFMD or (352) 265-8363
GatorCare members, including spouses and dependents, may skip the wait time when calling for an appointment or may be seen by a provider sooner when using the GatorAdvantage Appointment Line for the following locations:
- UF Jacksonville Physicians practices
- UF Health Jacksonville outpatient facilities
Don’t have a PCP? GatorAdvantage agents can help you find a primary care provider near your preferred location or someone that meets your specific needs.
Schedule an appointment today!
(904) 383-1GTR or (904) 383-1487
Visit the FAQ page for commonly asked questions about the network, coverage and providers.