This year's team walking challenge, “Walktoberfest: Soles Rise Again,” will have participants exploring the spookiest spots around the United States. Gather a team of co-workers, friends, and family and vie for the trophy! Each team member needs to register.
About the challenge
The Fall Walking Challenge is a four-week, competitive team walking challenge. Over the course of the challenge, you will track your steps using the Walker Tracker website/app (Learn more about Walker Tracker). There will also be two mini challenges to boost your wellness and give you a chance to enter a prize drawing. Be sure to watch your email for instructions!
How do I participate?
- Join the challenge on Walker Tracker. Create an account (or sign in), join or create a team, and join your team to the Walktoberfest: Soles Rise Again challenge.
- Joining a team? Ask your team captain to invite you to the team on Walker Tracker. Don’t have a team? Join one of our public teams: All Soles (Gainesville), All Soles (Jacksonville), or All Soles (Central Florida).
- Creating a team? By creating a team, you are the team captain. View our detailed Captain’s Guide for further instructions.
- Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to join! Note: They do not need to be affiliated with UF/UF Health to participate. They can enter 00000000 as their employee ID when completing the registration form.
- Join our Facebook group! Share your successes and photos throughout the challenge.
- Get stepping!
Walker Tracker Help
If this is your first time using Walker Tracker, you can get all your questions answered by watching the tutorial videos below! Learn how to create an account, synchronize a device, or add steps manually. Walker Tracker can synchronize with multiple devices including Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, and more. If you do not have a supported device, you can manually enter your steps throughout the challenge (mobile instructions; browser instructions).
Please note: You must do one or the other, not both. For example, if you have your Fitbit connected you cannot manually track your steps too.
If you are having difficulty registering for or using Walker Tracker, check out the tutorial videos below or contact Walker Tracker Support. Additional questions can be answered at Walker Tracker FAQs!
Creating an Account
Synchronizing a Device
Adding Steps Manually
Contact GatorCare Wellness with additional questions.