A Free Wellness Benefit!
More than just an app for tracking daily step totals, Walker Tracker is a FREE wellness platform for UF and UF Health Employees that offers:
- Walking Challenges – Create your own, or participate in our frequent group walking challenges
- Wellness tracking for sleep, mood, nutrition, water, and more
- Convenient synchronization with most major smart watches and wellness apps
Create an Account!
- Visit GatorCare.WalkerTracker.com. Click “Register Now” on the right side of the screen
- Enter your contact information (UF Health Employees: Your Employee ID is located on the back of your badge. UF Employees: Enter your UFID.)
- Agree to the terms of service and click Submit!
You’re all set to create or join your first challenge now. If you have any questions about the app, check out Walker Tracker’s FAQs, or contact their Customer Support Team. Tutorial videos are also included below to guide you through creating an account, syncing a device, and entering steps manually.
Creating an Account
Synchronizing a Device
Adding Steps Manually
Contact GatorCare Wellness with additional questions.