Fad diets and nutrition misinformation abound. However, GatorCare wants to help you make evidence-based lifestyle changes to reach your wellness goals. View our fitness and nutrition webinars, participate in a wellness challenge, or sign up for a WW membership at only half the cost!
WW (Formerly Weight Watchers)
For GatorCare members only
GatorCare has partnered with WW (formerly Weight Watchers) to bring you the myWW program at half the cost. Receive access to the WW digital platform for activity and nutrition tracking, on-demand workouts, 24/7 coaching, and the members-only digital community. Virtual workshops with a WW coach are also available, bringing you the latest science-backed techniques to help you lose weight and build healthy habits. Register or learn more here.
- Focus on Fruits and Veggies Challenge: increase your fruit and veggie intake with four tweaks over four weeks
- Serving Size Surprise Challenge: become a portion size pro with this month-long challenge
- Meal Prep 101
- Savor Your Food
Stress and Emotional Health
- Sleep Challenge: a 14-day challenge to help you develop healthy sleep habits
- Get Gritty Challenge: a 10-day challenge to help you build resilience and manage stress
- Gratitude Challenge: Use this challenge to establish a regular gratitude practice
- EAP Services
- Free fitness classes: including Zumba, yoga , Pilates, bootcamp-style outdoor classes
- Gym tour at UF Health Fitness Center on 13th Street: learn how to properly use gym equipment in a group setting. Reach out to your facilitator to schedule
- Walking maps of UF and UF Health: check out these maps for a variety of routes, distances and times
- Morning Mile Challenge: use the resources provided to log a mile every morning for the next month
- Workout @ Work Video Series:
Ask the Dietitian
Have a question about food or nutrition? Trying to eat healthier? Ask the Dietitian! Submit your question to be answered by one of our licensed and registered dietitians.
Not sure what to ask or want to see if your question has already been answered? Check out our FAQ page.