2020 Shape Up Resources
- Sugar Challenge: a 14-day challenge to help you identify and cut back on your added sugars
- Focus on Fruits and Veggies Challenge: increase your fruit and veggie intake with four tweaks over four weeks
- Serving Size Surprise Challenge: become a portion size pro with this month long challenge, scroll to July to find
Stress and Emotional Health
- Sleep Challenge: a 14-day challenge to help you develop healthy sleep habits
- Get Gritty Challenge: a 10-day challenge to help you build resilience and manage stress
- Gratitude Challenge: Use this challenge to establish a regular gratitude practice
- EAP Services
- Free fitness classes: including Zumba, yoga , Pilates, bootcamp-style outdoor classes
- Gym tour at UF Health Fitness Center on 13th Street: learn how to properly use gym equipment in a group setting. Reach out to your facilitator to schedule
- Walking maps of UF and UF Health: check out these maps for a variety of routes, distances and times
- Morning Mile Challenge: use the resources provided to log a mile every morning for the next month
- Workout @ Work Video Series:
WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers)
GatorCare is proud to announce a NEW partnership with WW! Learn more about the benefits and the program by visiting the WW page or viewing this helpful resource.
Ask the Dietitian
Have a question about food or nutrition? Trying to eat healthier? Ask the Dietitian! Submit your question to be answered by one of our licensed and registered dietitians.
Not sure what to ask or want to see if your question has already been answered? Check out our FAQ page.