All GatorCare Members diagnosed with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes may be eligible to receive Contour® or Contour® Next test strips AT NO COST for the 2021 benefit year. View the information below to learn how to participate, as well as how to obtain a free Contour® Next glucose meter.
No-Cost Diabetes Test Strips
All GatorCare Members diagnosed with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes may be eligible to receive Contour® or Contour® Next test strips AT NO COST for the 2021 benefit year. (Please note: Lancets and meters are NOT included under this program. For a free Contour ® Next meter, see the next program.)
To become eligible, members will need to:
- Complete the one-time, 38-minute, on-demand webinar: Live Well with Diabetes: Monitoring and Medications. (Viewing instructions here.)
- Save a copy of the Certificate of Completion for your records.
- Have your doctor send a prescription to your pharmacy for Contour® or Contour® Next test strips.
- Prior to filling your prescription, verify with your pharmacy that the $0-member cost share has been processed.
- Verify that the prescription for test strips is compatible with the Contour® or Contour® Next meter you will be using.
Please Note: Enrollment may take up to three weeks from the time you complete the webinar. Don’t delay!
Free Contour ® Next Glucose Meter
All GatorCare Members diagnosed with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes may be eligible to participate in a free meter program if using Contour® Next test strips. Order your free Contour® Next glucose meter by calling 1-800-401-8440 and mentioning ID code CTR-OPX. Explore your glucose meter options utilizing the links below. For any questions about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay on top of your health data with the Contour® Diabetes app. This glucose meter seamlessly transfers your results to the app via Bluetooth technology. It also offers Second-Chance® sampling, giving up to 60 seconds to reapply more blood if the first application was insufficient to read.
This meter provides tracking knowledge with 7-, 14-, and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels. It also provides Second-Chance® sampling, which gives up to 60 seconds to reapply more blood if the first application was insufficient, limiting wasted test strips.