Using doctors, hospitals, and other providers in the GatorCare Tier 1 Network will give you a higher level of benefit coverage.
Who are the doctors and providers in my network?
To find out if a doctor or provider participates in GatorCare, click your area’s corresponding directory below:
All providers that participate in Florida Blue’s Network Blue are in the Tier 2 network. A list of Tier 2 providers can be found on the Florida Blue website. When searching in the Florida Blue online provider directory, please use “BlueOptions” to find providers that qualify for Tier 2 coverage under the GatorCare health plan.
- Individualized and comprehensive care
- Chronic disease management
- Routine health check ups
- A place to go for sick visits, which can allow for quicker appointments and less expensive care (versus going to urgent care or the ER)
- Someone who is familiar with you and your health needs
–UF Physicians practices–
-UF Health Shands outpatient facilities–
-UF College of Dentistry Faculty Practice –
Simply say, “I am a GatorAdvantage member” when you call to make an appointment.
Concerns? Call the GatorAdvantage help line at:
(352) 265-UFMD or (352) 265-8363
–UF Jacksonville Physicians practices–
–UF Health Jacksonville outpatient facilities –
Don’t have a Primary Care Physician? GatorAdvantage agents can help you find a primary care provider near your preferred location or someone that meets your specific needs.
Schedule an appointment today!
(904) 383-1GTR or (904) 383-1487
Visit the FAQ page for commonly asked questions about the network, coverage and providers.