We are pleased to provide you with important updates regarding the accessibility of UF Health Physicians Gainesville clinics, including Dermatology, Women’s Health, and Family Medicine.
For specific information or appointment scheduling, please feel free to contact these clinics directly. Their locations and contact information can be found in the Gainesville Tier 1 Directory.
- Expanded Access for GatorAdvantage Patients:
- New and return appointment slots have been opened across all provider schedules.
- Two dedicated providers with concentrated GatorAdvantage appointment slots is now in effect.
- Newly opened Thursday clinic from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Newly opened Monday urgent lesion clinic from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Improved Access for Returns and Annuals: Patients now have the option of a 5-day access window for return visits and a 15-day access window for new annual appointments at Med Plaza.
- Responsive Access Adjustments: Women’s Health has ongoing collaboration with the access center team, which include weekly meetings to triage and adjust plans as needed. They are also designating select providers for GatorCare-only visits and converting suitable provider templates to GatorCare-only visits on a rolling weekly/biweekly basis to accommodate GatorCare patients on the waitlist.
- Enhanced Access: New patients seeking Family Medicine services at Eastside and Main Street clinics now have 14-day access to appointment slots.
- Return Patient Access: Most clinics now offer a 2-day return access window for existing patients.
- Upcoming Additions: Family Medicine anticipates that by the end of October/early November, they will introduce several Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) to the team, resulting in increased access across all providers, ensuring timely care for their patients.
UF Health Gainesville and GatorCare remain committed to enhancing access and providing comprehensive healthcare services. We continue to monitor all specialties and ask that you please let us know if you are having trouble accessing ANY Tier 1 office. We are dedicated to serving our community with quality healthcare services.