Throughout October, UF Health Shands employees and UF-employed providers, other credentialed medical staff and allied health staff providing care at UF Health Shands can get flu vaccinations from UF Health Shands Occupational Health Services in the UF Health Shands Hospital Atrium, UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital and UF Health Heart & Vascular and Neuromedicine hospitals. See below for the full list of dates, locations and times. To receive a free vaccination, you must have your employee ID badge.
The following employees can get no-cost flu vaccinations with their employee ID badge:
- UF Health Shands employees
- UF Health Physicians employees
- UF College of Medicine faculty physicians, residents and fellows
- Credentialed physician assistants
- Credentialed APRNs
- Credentialed medical staff
All other UF faculty and staff
Visit shcc.ufl.edu/vaccines to schedule an appointment with the UF Student Health Care Center. Multiple locations are available!
Schedule of UF Health Vaccination Events:
- Oct. 13: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Room D-102
- Oct. 25: 1-3 p.m., Room D-102
UF Health Shands Hospital Atrium
- Sept. 27: 4:30-10 p.m.
- Oct. 2-6: 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Oct. 9: 4:30-10 p.m.
- Oct. 11: 4:30-10 p.m.
- Oct. 16-20: 6:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 30-31: 6:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Sept. 28: 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Room 2016
- Oct. 12: 11 a.m.-12:45 p.m., OR Room 2016
- Oct. 12: 1-3 p.m., Room 6011
- Oct. 26: 1-3 p.m., Room 6011
UF Health Heart & Vascular and Neuromedicine hospitals lobby
- Oct. 9: 6:45-9 a.m.
- Oct. 24: 6:45-9 a.m.