The Spring Walking Challenge will take place from April 5-May 2. Registration opens March 15, so stay tuned!
Spring 2021 Walking Challenge
Rules for the Spring 2021 Walking Challenge are similar to previous years.
- Teams must be at least 4 people and no more than 20 people. Keep in mind that friends and family are welcome to join the challenge (they can enter zeros for the employee ID).
- Individuals cannot have multiple Walker Tracker accounts or be on multiple teams. Participants will be asked to choose one team and one account, or else disqualify both teams they are on.
- Teams will be assigned to divisions (Light, Moderate, Competitive and Ultra-Competitive) during the challenge based on how their team average compares to the rest of the teams.
- Converted activities do not count towards step goals. The Spring 2021 Walking Challenge will be a steps-only challenge.
- Teams can choose to opt out of Walker Tracker and upload step averages each week via a Qualtrics form. Email Wellness Coordinator, Stephen Chase, if your team would like to opt out of Walker Tracker.
Creating a Walker Tracker Account
Walker Tracker Tutorials
Creating an Account
Adding Steps Manually
Adding a Device
Email Wellness Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the Walking Challenge!