Do you know how much salt and sugar are in your diet? What are the impacts of high salt and sugar diets? Sign up for the three-week Sweet and Salty Challenge!
Registration for this challenge is open now! The challenge will run from October 26 to November 15 and will prepare you for a healthy holiday season! Please see more details about this challenge below.
Each week will have a different focus. You will receive an educational email on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. These emails are designed to inform you on topics related to each week’s focus and provide you with tools to succeed in your individual nutrition goals.
- Week 1: Track and Increase Awareness
- Week 2: Choose Foods with Less Sodium and Added Sugars
- Week 3: Cook Meals with Less Salt and Sugar
Remind 101 Texts
Text @sweetsalty to 81010 to sign up for Remind 101 texts! There will be one text sent every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday throughout the challenge. Get quick facts and trivia about salt and sugar right to your phone!
Drawings for Prizes
There will be two opportunities to earn a prize from this challenge.
- First Drawing: Complete a short survey reflecting on your tracking after the first week. The survey will be included in the November 2 email and will be open until November 6.
- Second Drawing: Complete the post-evaluation survey and let us know how it went. The survey will be open from November 16 to November 20.
Please contact Kaitlyn Cantor at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.