If you would like to send gratitude, you may do so here. This page will be updated twice a week.
If you are a healthcare worker and would like to receive periodic notes of gratitude via text, sign up by texting @receivethx to 81010. As this thread fills up we will create new groups. If you get an error message, try @receivethx1 or @receivethx2 to 81010.
- Thank you so much for all you do! We are with you by reducing infections. Thank you for saving lives, easing pain, and creating a better future.
- Thank you to everyone on the front lines fighting this battle. I want to especially thank the members of my team (Nursing Education) for their countless hours of fit testing! You guys rock!
- Thank you to my GP Dr. Catherine M. Blackband, Nurse Dawn Nytrie and all of the staff at Magnolia Park. They have gone beyond the call of duty to ensure that safety measures are in place for patients and staff alike. They do an incredible job everyday…but this pandemic has brought out their superior experience and knowledge of care for those who are in need of their specialty. Dr. B., you are awesome. Bonnie D. Green
- Thank you for caring!
- God Bless you for all your efforts! Be safe, Be well…Thank you<3
- Thank you so much for your crucial work during this troubled time. Please stay safe out there.
- Thank you for saving so many lives! We love and appreciate everything you do and all the sacrifices you make to keep planet earth healthy. May you and your families stay safe.
- Thank you for everything you are doing! Stay healthy!
- Thank you for all your doing on the front lines in this pandemic battle. We appreciate the sacrifice, the extra time for patients and fellow staff, the commitment to providing the best healthcare to residents, students, faculty and staff for the entire GATOR NATION. Please know how much you are appreciated! GoGators! Go UF Health! Stay safe. Stay well.
- Thank you for your service!
- You all are #1 in my book! Overwhelming for us all, glad there are wonderful people like you all there to help! Thank you, thank you!
- Thank you to all of the healthcare workers and support staff working like crazy to keep us safe and care for those in need! Our thoughts are with you all and hopefully our community will make responsible choices to help you 🙂 !!!
- You are absolutely the greatest! True heroes! I love you and praying for each of you on a daily basis. With a grateful heart! Mary Yawn
- Thank you for working to ensure the safety of others. It is amazing the hard and selfless work you have put in and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you all. Thank you and God bless you!
Sincerely, Martha Collada
- Thank you for all that you are doing. We are staying home working remotely to do our part, it is so much easier than your part. Keep your spirits high and we will get through this. My daughter is a nurse in Orlando, I could not be more proud of her as I am sure your family and friends are extremely proud of you. Happy Doctors Day. Keep up the excellent work you are doing under these circumstances. I know you save lives everyday, we are just hearing more about it now. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! For all your long hours and work each and everyday.
- Thank you so much for your hard work now and always!
- THANK YOU from the depths of our hearts for being on the frontlines of the pandemic. You are truly amazing to place yourself and those you love at risk and at the opportunity to serve the greater good. May you all stay healthy. Our thoughts are with you every single day. Love, The Pennell Family
- Thank you for inspiring all of us in the Gator Nation through your collective commitment to excellence in the face of adversity. Facing challenges with strength, determination, and caring is a model for all of us to emulate.
- I am humbled and so very grateful for your dedication, professionalism, and courage in caring for all your patients in these extremely difficult times. My thoughts are with you. Stay safe, and stay strong!
- Thank you from the top, middle, and bottom of my heart for your work and dedication in keeping individuals and our community well during this hard time. You are so appreciated. Be well. Deborah
- Thank you for being our heroes!!!
- Thank you all for protecting us. I can’t imagine what you’re going through but think of you all and your families every day. Your work is appreciated.
- Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- I love you guys. Sniff… I am so proud of you and proud to work at UF. Here is a picture of a bee going about her day taking care of bidniss for her community in her normal, comfortable, pleasant, and SAFE work environment. I hope that this is very very soon you and all your friends.Gainesville loves and wants to support you! Two friends of mine are making cloth masks to donate. I can’t DO anything, or I’d be doing that, too, but I’m shopping once a week for my parents and some older friends so they stay home and away from people and I’m not going out, myself except for that one trip. Keeping alert for any other ways to help. Wish I’d majored in something useful so I could REALLY help, but I couldn’t figure out how to balance equations in the 12th grade. <3 <3 <3
- You have my maximum respect, and I want to appreciate you for all the awesome things you do to give people a second chance to life.
- THANK YOU for being warriors in the fight against this pandemic. You are valued and appreciated and deserving of medals of honor. Please keep yourselves safe while you care for our community and loved ones. So much respect for what you are doing everyday. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you for all that you do to help our sick family members and friends.
- “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”John 15:13 God bless all your efforts. With gratitude, Angela Medyk
- Thanks, Dr. Cibula! Your patients are so fortunate to have you by their side. You are Super Doctor! Fondly, Buffy Bondy
- GOD BLESS EACH OF Y’ALL HARD AND TIRELESS WORK THANKS AGAIN
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for ALL that you are doing each day to serve our community! You all are the real super heroes 🙂
- Thank you for the commitment you made when you took the oath. No one thought that you would be faced with this horrific pandemic at the time. I am sorry you are living out this tragic nightmare, but we thank you for your every effort. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it’s out of your control, but please make every effort to take care of yourself and your co-workers. We need you now more than ever, but we also need you in the days to come. God bless you all – from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. And from the Chief of Staff to the Laundry, Trash and Maintenance personnel. Thank you for your service.
- I’m super thankful for your work, the risks you are taking and your sacrifices. You’re in my thoughts and I’m doing my part by staying at home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and courage to all of you!
- Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you do! We are in your debt. With deep gratitude, Monika
- I’m fortunate to be healthy at this, but I Thank You from the bottom of my heart for what you all are doing. God Bless You.
- Thank you so much for everything that you are doing. It is amazing work. Your bravery and commitment are so appreciated. I wish you good health and all the strength and resources you need. Thank you.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO! I praise God for giving you the strength, skills and abilities to get the job done.
- My neopagan prayers are with you, especially hopes that you all can get enough rest for your bodies and respite for your spirits.
- Thank you for all that you!! We are grateful for your sacrifice and credit you to curbing this virus as much as we can!!
- Thank you so much for taking care of the individuals in our community. We simply could not get through this pandemic without your hard work, dedication, and persistence. You are in my thoughts as this pandemic continues. Please know that you are appreciated, loved, and supported.
- Thank you so much for all you do. 3 John 1:2 – Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- Truly you bring us hope that there is still good in the world. Thank you from every fiber of my being. Ruth 2:12 “May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.
- Thank you all for all that you do during this unprecedented time. I have health care workers in my family and know the sacrifices that you are all making to keep us safe and healthy.
- Thank you for everything and know that there are people who support you in whatever way we can. -Terri
- Thank you very much for all you are doing! My daughter is a PA in Nashville so I truly appreciate all your hard work and long hours. Take care and stay safe!
- I just want to thank you for all that you do. You guys are the heroes of today, being on the frontline of this crisis. You all are appreciated for what you do. We would not be able to get through this without you.
- Good morning. I wanted to thank all those in our healthcare field who is out there doing what they can in this fight against this virus. We cannot thank you enough. I have family and friends myself in this field going to work everyday to help others and for that We Thank You all. -Connie Doby
- I wish I could say thank you in a way that would give you as much gratitude as you deserve, but that would be impossible. You are caring for the sick, caring for your co-workers, caring for yourself (as much as you can on 3+ straight days without sleep) and doing all of that while away from your family and friends to keep them safe. You are the front lines, and I can’t thank you enough.
- Thank you for all that you are doing and for making a difference in our world! Thank you!
- Thank you for what you do each and every day. Thank you for being there when we are at our worse when we are hurting or sick. Thank you for being the soldiers on the front line of this fight, no one made you choose this, you chose it because you are an amazing human because you care and want to help. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!
- Thank you for being fearless in a time of fear, uncertainty and scarcity.
- Life has a tendency to be hardest just as you are about to complete a life’s quest set for your life. This may bend you, but you are not going to break. Love is the greatest healer; know that your love is a felt sacrifice and we love you and thank you and your family for your sacrifice.
- To everyone on the “front lines” providing care to patients and protecting our community during this pandemic, THANK YOU!!!
- Thank you for all that you are doing! We are all so incredibly grateful for your hard work and sacrifice! Praying for you all to stay healthy!
- Your bravery and dedication is inspiring. Thanks to you and your families.
- I want to say Thank You all for what you are doing for the community and working so hard to help those that are sick. I pray for your protection during this stressful time. May God Bless you !!
- Thank you so much for all that you are doing to keep us safe during this time. We appreciate you! YOU ARE HEROES! 🙂
- Thank you for pressing on in the face of adversity! Your care for our community is so very appreciated. God bless you and keep you. <3 Debra Boal
- Thank you for your love and compassion during this time. You are so valued and appreciated. Love and prayers to you and your family!
- Thank you so much for your dedication and care!! We appreciate you and all of your hard work!!!
- All of you are the real hero’s of the day!! I don’t get tired of see this FB post circulate of supporters who gathered around a hospital in Georgia in honor of all who are there . . taking care of all in their path. THANK YOU!!
- To all healthcare workers: We are so grateful for your strength, compassion, and sacrifice during this pandemic. Thank you for risking your lives to care for others. We are eternally grateful. Love, Michelle, Dominick, Isabelle, and Javier
- Thanks for everything you are doing to help your patients! You are all my heroes! God bless each and every one of you! Ivonne
- From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you for all your hard work, dedication and being there in this critical moment we are all experiencing, but you are even closer to the dangers, not being able to be with your loved ones, that is hard, and I pray for each one of you everyday, Lord give you the strength, and wisdom to do what is best for your patients. Be Blessed and again THANKS! Desde lo mas profundo de mi Corazon quiero agradecer a cada uno de ustedes por su ardua labor su dedicacion y por estar ahi en este momento tan critico que estamos enfrentando, y mas aun ustedes que no pueden estar cerca a sus seres queridos y tienen que enfrentar tanto peligro que representa esta enfermedad. Le pido a Dios por cada uno de ustedes , que les fortalezca y les de la sabiduria para hacer lo mejor por cada paciente. Muchas bendiciones y nuevamente, MUCHAS GRACIAS.
- You are a hero. Don’t give up. We are with you! With love and hope, Your UF community
- Thank you for being on the front line! We appreciate you!
- You are the true heroes! We can’t thank you enough to your commitment to the community and public good. I know this is a hard time for you as you have your own responsibilities and families. Hang in there. We love you!
- Thank you UF team – love and appreciate all of you for taking care of all of us!
- Thank you for your sacrifices and your families as well. You rock!
- From my grandmother with RA, my grandfather with severe asthma, and me, a Gator in the big city of San Francisco, THANK YOU for your dedication, courage, and hard work during these unprecedented times. You are all heroes.
- Thank you for all you do! We couldn’t be fighting this fight without your passion and commitment.
- Thanks for putting others needs above yours during this uncertain time. Your work is so appreciated and valued. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed. Thank you ~ Marsha
- Thank you for all you’re doing for our families and loved ones, and risking your own health. We are so incredibly fortunate to have people like you in our community.
- Thank you for all you are doing! Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed. You are the reason that we are all safe and we are so thankful to your hard work and bravery. We stand behind you, salute you, and support you. Thank you for your service and saving lives every single day.
- Thank you for being so helpful to everyone during this crisis. You guys are the real superheroes!!
- Dear doctor, Thank you for being brave and taking charge of this situation. This is unlike anything I’ve seen before and I want you to know that you are supported by your community! When this is over, your hard work will be remembered in the form of the lives you all have saved. Go gators! -Michael
- You are doing an AMAZING job and this would be so much worse without all of your efforts. We are so very grateful.
- Your commitment to improving the well-being of others is unmatched and inspiring for an aspiring practitioner. Thank you for all you do!
- Thank you so much for everything you do! We greatly appreciate all of the hard work you do and we are grateful for all the time you have spent in caring for others.
- Thank you for all you do! I’m a cashier, and while this job is much easier than yours, it also comes with dealing with rude/ungrateful people. For every rude person, there are thousands with overwhelming gratitude! You are so loved and honored by so many!
- Hi! My name is Ilana Stein and I do Dance Marathon at Florida State University. Although not all of you work at the pediatric hospital that benefits from our funds, that organization has opened my eyes to see all that doctors do for patients. The truest superheroes in this world are those that can provide help, comfort, and most importantly love to others unconditionally without being prompted. All the time, but especially now, doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, and everyone else with health related jobs can potentially be the difference between life and death. Although not every patient is gonna make it, people like you are potentially the last humans on earth that they see, or hear, so your positive interactions mean the world to everyone that steps foot in (and hopefully later, out) of the hospital, doctors office, or medical facility. We know you hope for 100% success, and we all know you do everything in your power to provide the best care and quality of life for your patients that need it the most. It is truly incredible that at a time like this, you are excited, or at the very least willing, to step into work knowing it is a battlefield, in a sense. You are going to work knowing it may kill you, and that is the most noble thing I have ever seen. You all are incredible inspirations to people worldwide, not only because of all that you do, but the fact that you do it happily with a smile on your face. People in your profession are often overworked, and in some positions underpaid, but please remember in the hardships, why you chose to work in healthcare. Rediscover your why. Please continue to care for those that need it the most, but don’t forget to take care of yourselves. You mean just as much to this world as every patient who walks through the doors of your hospital. Know you are loved, appreciated, and acknowledged every single day. Stay safe, practice good hygiene, and remember that love and kindness conquers all. Best of luck and all my love, Ilana Stein, Future Educator (PS thanks for saving the cutie pie babies I fundraise for and am so passionate about helping. I’m also going to attach a picture of myself so you can picture the real person behind these kind words, that doesn’t know you and probably never will, but is supporting and rooting for you no matter what.)
- I am currently at home, comfortably studying for the MCAT as the war against COVID-19 goes on. Thank you for fighting this war. I understand that I am doing what is told to continue fighting it, but I am nowhere near to understanding what you all must be going through. You all inspire me to want to be the best healthcare worker I possibly could be in the near future, and I know that at the end of all this, I will have so much to learn from you. Thank you. God bless your friends, family and other loved ones.
- Thank you so much for working endless days to keep people safe!
- Thank you for all you’re doing to provide a safe and caring environment for all of our patients. Stay safe and know that our prayers are with you!
- To all Healthcare workers, You have no idea how much my family and I appreciate everything you are doing during this time. It’s an incredibly challenging time, but we are so thankful for people like you who continue serving others. Thank you for the sacrifices you’ve made and for treating those who are facing difficult circumstances.
- Dear UF Healthcare professionals, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you’re doing at this stressful time in history. I may be a student of FSU, but healthcare has always been an area where we can come together as one and support one another. Thank you for being so brave and risking your lives to protect others! We appreciate everything you do! Taylor Brown
- Thank you so very much. Words can not describe how grateful we all are to al of you for all the sacrifices you are making on our behalf.
- Praying for God’s protection over you and your family as you do His work. In Jesus’ name I pray!!! Donna Provau
- Dear Healthcare workers and First Responders, Thank you very much for all the hard work you are doing. I greatly appreciate you and the efforts your making to care for infected people and I truly hope that you and your families are staying safe.
- We appreciate you immensely. Thank you for all that you do. We don’t feel alone because we have you here fighting for us.
Thank you so much for your hard work, dedication, and bravery in these stressful times!
- Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your hard work and everything you’ve done for us. It takes incredible bravery and sacrifice to perform what you’ve done. Please stay safe and we’re here for you (supporting remotely by practicing social distancing)! Thank you and Go Gators!
- Thank you so much for the service you are providing to our community, our state, and our country. I think of you everyday and am heartbroken to hear of the lack of supplies you all are facing and the conditions to which you are exposed to. Know that everyone is thinking of you and sending you well wishes. Take care, Kari Shattuck
- Thank you for all you do in putting yourself on the front lines and keeping us informed. Be Safe, Go Gators!
- Thank you for all that you are doing. We appreciate you. May God bless you.
- Special thank you to the hard working IT team members that silently work behind the scenes to make sure we have the tools and resources that are required to care for patients and interact with each other on a daily basis. IT is never in the spotlight…yet they are with us every single day making sure that we can do our jobs. We often notice when IT things go wrong and we take for granted when they run smooth. We value all your dedication to keep us ‘up and running’…your efforts are truly appreciated!
- OMG guys. Words cannot begin to express how much we owe you. We all owe you a ton on a regular day, but now you are in the trenches, conducting a dangerous war for the benefit of the rest of us. Please stay strong and healthy, you are in our hearts and minds!
- Amidst the scary news headlines, I am grateful to know we have intelligent, strong, competent, and brave healthcare workers helping those who need care. You are making a difference. Thank you!
- You ALL are amazing! Thank you for being committed to the health of our community. We are humbled by you.
- Thank you for all you are doing to keep our community safe. I pray every day for you and your families that you stay safe and strong during this. Thank you for being there when we cannot. The lives you touch are special to someone though you cannot see it because we cannot reach you directly to say thank you. Just a smile or the touch of a hand can make a huge difference! Stay strong!
- Thank you for your hard work, your positive attitude, your willingness to sacrifice your peace of mind, thank you for being that caring hand and that comforting smile for those that need it the most. You make our life better and you shine bright for all of us!
- Thanks for fighting for us on the front line! Words cannot express my gratitude! Please PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST before saving others!
- Thank you for all you do and all of your hard work at this time. Know that we see all of your tireless work and that without your selflessness, the community in Gainesville would not make it through the pandemic.
- Without you, we wouldn’t be here! You are saving lives every day, not even taking your own health into consideration, just determined to do your best and help others. That is the most selfless act anyone can take upon themselves. I am giving you all a standing ovation and a huge thank you to all the Doctors and every other worker from the groundskeeper, janitors, transportation, daycare workers, cafeteria staff all the way up to admin. It is all of you getting us through this and I am grateful to all of you forever!
- A gazillions thank yous for YOU, our dedicated saviors! I hope by staying at home, staying healthy, and applying social distancing will be our humble contributions to you and your colleagues. Praying for an abundant daily PPE supplies so you all stay safe and well physically and emotionally during service. Godspeed and all the best to you from Lenny Kennedy and family.
- Thank you so much for your efforts in battling the corona virus. I appreciate your sacrifices and all you’ve done to assist the people in our community. I hope that you stay healthy and well! Take care, Jen
- Thank You Women’s Health Ultrasound Team. We Love you All.
- Thank You for your service Women’s Health Medical Plaza.
- Thank You Women’s Health Medical Plaza OBGYN Team.
- Thank You Dr. Erich Wyckoff M.D. OBGYN Medical Plaza for your service.
- Thank You Maria Williams for you service and home schooling your kids.
- Thank You. Mary Porter
- Thank you so much for your selfless and heroic work during this crisis. You all have not just stepped up now but everyday you show up and care for our community. You’re healers, helpers and heroes. Words will never be enough to capture the gratitude, appreciation and thankfulness we all have for who you are and what you do. We’re praying for you and we THANK YOU!
- Thank you for the tremendous dedication you guys have displayed during these hard times and doing the best you can for those who are sick.
- Words cannot fully express my gratitude for you all. Thank you for putting your own health on the line to treat and care for others. I hope you know how valued and appreciated you are.
- I will weep when you are weeping
When you laugh, I’ll laugh with you
I will share your joy and sorrow
Till we’ve seen this journey through – The Servant Song by David Haas –
- There aren’t enough THANK YOU’S to go around for our amazing EVS team. All day and all night, they wore tirelessly to ensure our patients, staff and visitors are presented with a clean and safe environment. Close your eyes and try to imagine if the EVS team weren’t here taking care of us. That would be a ghastly sight! Please know I appreciate all your efforts and all you do to help keep UF Health a top facility!
- Thanks to the Contact Center Staff that manages the incoming calls for our hospital. Their staff works tirelessly daily. You are appreciated!
- Thank you so much for being there on the front lines. If it weren’t for all of those brave men and women and shuttles drivers and everyone involved, we would not be able to work. May God bless you and keep you safe. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
- A special shout out to Supply Chain Services. Thank you for delivering every day!
- Thank you so much to you ALL – up early and here late to get us to work. God bless you.
- Thank you to all my co-workers for the service you do and how awesome you all work together to get the job done to take care of each patient. Be safe, take care of yourself and families but most of all be encouraged and know that you are NEVER ALONE. Love you guys.
- Thank you for all you do, during the pandemic and outside of it. I know it must be draining and terrifying to witness all that is going on. Thank you, keep up the amazing work.
- THANK YOU! It seems like such small phrase for all of the hard work and sacrifices you have had to make. My husband and I moved to Gainesville last September. He has Lyme Disease and is in the high risk category for this horrible virus. We feel safe here knowing people like you are working hard to make this a safe place and a safe hospital. This will pass eventually. Hang in there and know that your work matters. THANK YOU again! – Anja & Sean Fairholm
Thank you for realizing that wellness is necessary during these unprecedented times! Your determination to continue to offer graduate nurses wellness resources in a virtual format fell nothing short of fantastic! When others were hesitant, you lead fearlessly…not all nurse heroes have to be frontline to make an impact. Again, you are awesome and continue to do what you do. You were definitely placed here for a reason!
Today, reflect on how you are impacting those around you. Ask yourself “what is one thing I have done today to make a difference in the life of a patient or a coworker?” Thank you so much for being so giving of yourself and for everything that you are doing during these unusual times! Remember to take time for yourself and to “fill your own cup” so that you can continue to provide care for your team, family and patients.
Sealy, you are the definition of a wonderful nurse! Thank you for caring for me as a patient a couple of months ago. As a fellow nurse and your patient, I was impressed with your caring attitude, your willingness to listen, and your advocating for me. I appreciate all the time you spent with me and helping get others to listen. You are an amazing nurse and we are lucky to have you!
Courtney, thank you for always being there for me. You are a FANTASTIC coworker and an even better friend. I look forward to coming into work because I know you will always be there to lend a helping hand. Thank you for everything!!
Thank you for your kindness, compassion, and dedication as a nurse!
Thank you to all of our STAT nurses. They are amazing individuals. On a daily basis, they encounter many different patients from all over the hospital in often emergent situations and they do it with a positive, helpful attitude. They are so kind and thoughtful with the patients. They do so much for our patients here at UFHealth and they don’t get nearly enough praise. So THANK YOU! I miss seeing all of your smiling faces now that I work in NICU and rarely see any of you, but please know I am still so grateful for the work that you do.
Thank you for all that you do! You demonstrate true selflessness and courage by coming into work to care for other people’s lives. You are so special and appreciated! Your work is not unnoticed. We hope that times get easier but do not lose hope or be discouraged because you play a huge role in helping us get through these hard times!
Thank you for all that you do! You demonstrate true courage and selflessness by caring for others. Your work is not unnoticed. During these hard times, you play a huge role in helping those who need it. Do not get discouraged or lose hope because you are appreciated!
Your eyes are blue, your lips are pink
you always help me when clean ups
Frank is blind –Your motivation to be a good nurse is my inspiration!
Thank you! May God bless & keep you & your families.
Thank you for your love in care during this tough time that we all share.
Thank you for your dedication to serving others, it does not go unnoticed! Thank you for your care during these tough times that we all share.
I would like to thanks my co-workers, Manager and Shands in general for keeping up with the safety standards and immediately working out on establishing guidelines with regards to Covid -19. It is truly a pleasure and great honor to serve with all these caring staff putting patients safety first.
- Thank you very much for all you do.
- Thank you for all you have done for us personally and for your untiring efforts during this crisis.
- Always grateful to Dr. Yeung and the entire urology department.
- Thank you so much for risking your lives to save ours.
- It takes a village. Stay safe.
I just want to thank you for always being an inspiration and a mentor to me that I look up to. Watching you smile through frustrations and stressful things has always been amazing to me.
Thanks for being you!
Thank you for always being a positive light at Shandscair. You’re an amazing person and I appreciate everything you do for us as a leader. You lead by example and that is very appreciated. I would follow you into battle any day sir.
Cosette, Nurse Manager on IMC is genuinely caring for staff and patients. She is encouraging, friendly, creates a positive environment while remaining professional! Thanks for being who you are. It’s my pleasure to be back on 94.
I just want to take a second to say thank you for stepping up to be our director a few years ago. You are very appreciated with all of the long days, family sacrifice, and phone calls that you have committed yourself to on behalf of our program. I look up to a handful of individuals at this program and you are definitely one of those. Thanks for being awesome.
I work with an entire unit full of great nurses, we laugh together, we mourn together and when it gets real we are teammates through and through- we make a huge impact in these patients/families lives. So I would like to thank all the staff on Unit 76 for being the best team, always looking out for one another and holding each of us accountable to bring our A game to the bedside everyday.
Thanks for being the greatest “big sister” to work with! You always support me and are willing to help me at any moment throughout each shift! You are a ray of sunshine. Love you Bern 🙂
Thank you to all the wonderful nurses and staff on 7W and in the BMT outpatient clinic for all of your hard work and dedication to taking care of our wonderful BMT patients and keeping our immunocompromised patients safe during this time!
Your pancit lifts my spirits when I am busy with patients!
Got addicted to Opus coffee.
Happy Nurses’ week!!”
“Happy Nurse’s week!
What will be your Thanks giving special menus for sale?
Will order Veggie one.
I want to give a HUGE shout out to all of our nurses who are working the front lines day in and day out. You guys are the backbone of healthcare. You have answered the call during these trying times and have shown the world this is truly The year of the Nurse. You guys are my hero.
Thank you for your support through the years.
Thank you to all the nurses on 67 that I have mentored me throughout my first year as a nurse! I couldn’t have made it this far without your patience, encouragement, and support. I am humbled and grateful to be part of such a wonderful team.
I am thinking in those Nurse who took care all our Covid19 in the floor 75 and 82 which every day have to be with them . I think in the distress moment they had have because afraid to get the virus and get their family sick . really they are Heroes. I would like the said you are the abnegates in the compassion for patients care . Sincerely Rachel RN in PACU.
Rome, Thank you so much for always being so kind to and considerate of CSO staff. You are always cheerful and make us feel like valued team members by listening to us. I really appreciate all of the support you provide and the efforts you make to promote patient safety as well as allow us to feel encouraged to communicate issues with you and request assistance. Whenever you are the coordinator I know that no matter what happens I will have a good day! Thank you Rome, you do a great job!!
Happy Nurses Week and Thank You For All You and Your Staff Do Each and Every Day to Help Our ENT Pediatric Patients and Families!
Thank you for putting your life on the line to make sure that every family receives the best care during this time of unprecedented difficulty. I can’t imagine the stress that this situation has brought to your life and to your family. As you take care of the most vulnerable members of the community, you’re also juggling all of your own needs, concerns and challenges. Through it all, you’ve maintained the highest standard of care, empathy and resourcefulness, even when we have been careless, critical and inconsiderate. If that’s not love, then we really don’t know what love is. I want you to know that every personal sacrifice has strengthened our community and inspired us all to choose selflessness over fear. None of it has been in vain (even though it might feel like that at times). You’ve led us to think critically, inspired us to care deeply and motivated us to love unconditionally. We are all better because of you!
- As a medical student, I have never been prouder of the healthcare community and the teamwork, humility and perseverance they have shown in the midst of this crisis. I am truly honored to be on this path and look to you all as inspiration, hoping that one day I may be as brave as you all. Thank you for all you do!
- Dearest UF Health workers, You are so loved for all your hard work in these trying times. We are all inspired by your dedication to humanity and bravery to continue caring for all of our loved ones. Keeping you in our thoughts <3
- Happy Monday! My name is Jessica and I’m currently studying physical therapy at UF! I’ve seen many of my classmates get sent home from their clinical internships and it makes me extremely appreciative of everyone that IS still there. So thank you for working during this crazy time! I’m a big fan of what I like to call “Quotums” or quotes for the soul when its upset (kinda like how people take Tums for an upset stomach). My daily quotum of the day for you guys is: “If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.” Gotta love Dolly Parton. Thank you again!
- Thank YOU to our Post Heart Transplant Hero’s! Maisara Bledose, Renee Rogers, Bonnie Scribner and, Lacey Coleman! Your dedication and Compassion is Invaluable. Thank YOU. Happy Nurses Week!
- Thank you for being a hero and risking your life for your patients. That is true dedication and hard work. Your daily care helps the world overcome this pandemic. You have a big heart with an even stronger ability to save.
- Thank you for saving lives, providing care, and risking it all to keep our families strong and healthy. Our 9 yo son passed away just a few months before Coronavirus hit this past Thanksgiving, and we could not have survived without the help of 40 incredible nurses, doctors, chaplains, social workers, and other healthcare staff that all saluted us as we left the ICU and my son was moved to the OR for organ retrieval. We will never forget this moment of solidarity, and we want to be there in your moment of need, too. Realize that we think and pray for you daily and appreciate your sacrifice. Bless you!
- Thank you for all your hard work! You are heros of this community and we appreciate everything you put into each day! We will continue to pray for your health and protection during this time. You are an inspiration to us all!
- Thank you for all you are doing during this time and during all of your normal duties as well:) Please be safe!! Without your selfless help we would all be in trouble, the world is a better place for you being here!!
- Hi UF Healthcare Workers! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication during these times! We definitely would not be able to make it through without you. You are amazing!! Hope you’re also doing well and staying safe! 🙂
- Thank you for everything you do to keep our community safe and healthy. We are so grateful for your selflessness and dedication to your patients. You guys are the real superheroes! We’re cheering for you!
- Thank you so much for your strength and resiliency during this time! Being on the front lines of this pandemic is such a difficult and admirable task, and I hope you know that your efforts are immensely appreciated. You are the truly the heroes that we all need!
- sending thanks to all the nurses who are volunteering to work on the front lines at the testing sites during this difficult time. you guys are hero’s!
- Thank you so much for everything you do before, during, and after this pandemic! This world could not even imagine functioning without you, and you are more of a superhero than any movie can try to portray. I hope you’re staying safe and still finding small and big things that make you happy every day, and we can never thank you enough!
- YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Thank you for putting others first, for not only caring for the health of others, but caring for their heart. Right now YOU may be the one person who patients have that can truly make a difference. That makes you a SUPER HERO! Sending lots of love and blessing for your health and happiness today and always!
- “This note is to say THANK YOU!!! For your time, your efforts, and your willingness to be there for others during this extraordinary time. Our community wouldn’t be as safe and supported without you – and you deserve so much thanks for this. We appreciate you an enormous amount! I am thinking of you and hoping for small moments of joy outside of work, whether that be with loved ones or doing activities you enjoy. Hang in there, and remember to take small moments for yourself these next few months :)”
- We couldn’t do this without people like you! Thanks for your commitment, care, and love for the human life.
- To every member of the healthcare team– Thank you so much for your resilience and sacrifice during this time. You are making the world a better place. I am in awe of your strength and dedication!
- Thank you for always being an inspiration to your colleagues! You help mold the new nurses to be great and complement your coworkers. You are truly what nursing envisions. Thank you for all you do!
- Thank you for taking the time to get to know my father in-law as person. Thank you for taking the time to personally come out and speak with me in person during your shift. Sometimes just listening and hearing is just as important as our nursing skills and tasks.
- Thank You to ALL the Nurses At Women’s Health Medical Plaza
- Your commitment to best practice and patient advocacy should be nothing short of praised. Aside from the provider recognition for your work ethics and commitment to the patients, I think it is important for you to know all your hard work and efforts to support patients is seen and valued. Keep up the fabulous job you do, keep pursuing your educational goals, and shoot for the moon- you already are a star!
- Thank you so much for all of your help in clinic! Your hard work, listening ears, and advice & words of encouragement help make the work days so much better!! I appreciate it all! Happy Nurse’s Week!!
- Thank you Emely for being so compassionate and helpful in any given situation. Time and time again I’ve witnessed the deep care and attention you put towards being a nurse, and in turn this creates a safe and comfortable environment for patients. Thank you for being so inspiring and being just an A+ healthcare hero!
- Thank you so much for always being there when I’m having a crappy day!, You are such a great person to work with. I honestly don’t know how I could get through some of the stuff thrown at us without you!. You make coming to work so much better! I’m so glad that we have gotten to work together and have gotten so close the last couple years!! It is such a blessing that I can call not only my co worker but my friend!! You are an amazing nurse!
- Nursing is defined as a profession or practice providing care for the sick and infirm. However, this definition isn’t fully defined in my eyes. Nursing isn’t just the sick and the infirm, but the strong hold for all nurses. As nurses come to work on a daily basis bonds are formed creating what I call, ” a work family”. With work families they make the long days short, cries turn into laughter, friendships become lifelong, and encouragement is transformed into growth. With that being said, I am thankful I have found that here with the MEDSPEC clinic. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for being “my work family” and not only caring for others, but myself as well. Love you all and many blessings!
- Thank you mom for being an amazing nurse and always being an inspiration! Thank you for sharing the journey of pursuing the medical field with me and truly fulfilling the definition of what being a great nurse is. You are a hero to me and so many others!
- Thank you for always making me laugh!! You are such a great person to work with!! I am so glad I can call you one of my friends!! You are such a great team player ! Thanks for all you do!
- Thank you for being such a team player! You are always so positive when asked to help and you connect with the patients so well! I am so glad I get to work with you! Thank you for all you do!! You are going to be an awesome nurse!
- Thanks for all you do in the clinic! You have such a positive attitude even with the crazy stuff thrown at you!! You make me feel so comfortable when I can come and talk to you! You are an awesome boss and an amazing nurse!! You care so much about us and I appreciate that so much!! Thanks for everything you do!
- Thank you for always willing to lend a helping hand with genuine compassion, no matter the task at hand you approach it with the warmest soul melting smile. Your overall spirit is so uplifting and is shown on a daily basis through your gift of nursing.
- Thank you for everything you do for the clinic! You are an awesome manager and nurse! I am so grateful that you are always open to listening to me and then helping me find a solution! You have such a positive look on a lot of things! Thanks for all you do!
- Thank you so much for everything you do!
- I want to thank all the critical care nurses who have worked non-stop and fearlessly to save so many patients who have become ill during this unknown time. I’ve watched my mother as a director of critical care growing up and she is the reason I became a nurse. Every single one of you have done a wonderful job and I am proud to be a part of such a strong and courageous system.
- I am currently a medical student at UF, and I just want to say that the front line workers for this coronavirus pandemic have been such an inspiration to me. I strive to be a health care professional that can one day find meaning and fulfillment in my occupation while benefiting others. I want to thank you for having the courage and selflessness to risk so much at such an uncertain time. I pray for the good health of you and your loved ones.
- Hi, my name is Charlette (MS1) and I’m at a loss for words. I want to thank you for your strength in the face of this pandemic. Thank you for choosing every day to care for us. You make me so proud. I hope all is well with you and yours. And I hope you’re holding up okay. This will pass.
- Nurse is just another word to describe a person strong enough to tolerate everything and soft enough to understand everyone. As a nurse, we have the opportunity to heal the heart, mind, soul and body of our patients, their families and ourselves. They may not remember your name but they will never forget the way you made them feel. By Maya Angelou
- Thank you for always being there with an ear to hear, a shoulder to cry on, and with a word of encouragement. Thank you for teaching me along the way, as well
- Quiana Dorcelus, your courage, determination and strength is very inspiring. Thanks for mentoring me along my Nursing journey. You have a heart of gold, and deserve all the great things that are coming to you. Keep being the Shining Star you are!
- People out there truly have no idea what we do as nurses… BUT… what you guys on the front lines are doing, while I am doing my regular three 12’s at my regular floor… is more than words could say -COURAGEOUS! I appreciate all nurses and this week you deserve the biggest thanks!
- We are so fortunate to have such an incredible team in Gainesville, I feel so safe knowing we have such compassionate and hard-working physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you all at the moment, but just know you are all so loved and appreciated!
- This is To All the front line hero’s who are sacrificing, and taking exceptional care of everyone that this virus has affected. We could not get through this unbelievable crisis situation without every single one of you! The word hero is not taken lightly. You put others lives before your own. I know some of the conditions have been less than safe and outright dangerous for you and those you love. Thank you for being the courageous, and dedicated people you are. So much appreciation if felt for you, I hope you can feel it! You make the world a better place.
- Thank you for risking so much for the greater good! You are the reason we will get through this!
- To all of our nurses, Thank you for what you do.
- The words “”thank you”” cannot even begin to express the utmost gratitude I have for the work you all are doing. To sacrifice and risk one’s own life for the betterment of others is a noble deed that shouldn’t be asked of anyone, yet countless individuals are serving on the frontlines as I write this. I hope I can develop even a fraction of the bravery and sacrifice exhibited by these individuals in our community. In particular, a quote by Gandhi comes to mind: “The future depends on what you do today.
- Thank you for what you do today and every day. Our future would not be possible without you.
- I would like to thank our director Kevin Bishop for giving me & my husband a big chance to be a part of his wonderful team. He knows & calls each one In his team by our names & took good care of us. Godspeed Sir. You are awesome!
- A big thank you to my very best preceptor Marina Cuevas! You are one of the best!
- Thanks to all wonderful nurses I have worked with! Happy nurses week everyone! You are loved
- Thank you for all that you do. I proud to work with some of the hardest workers at UF Health Shands. Every day I see my fellow coworkers go above and beyond for our patients and to help each other. Team work really makes dream work!!
- Thank You for making the NICU Great! To all the warriors of love who fight along the side of the babies in the NICU at UF Health Shands…Leading the battle to keep babies alive.
- Thank you for being an inspiring mentor for me!
- Thank you for being a mentor and a friend.
- Words cannot express the events everyone has experienced during this pandemic. While we tend to thank our nurses for their sacrifices at work, I want to thank them for their sacrifices at home too. We all know everyone is dealing with their own stories at home. The fact that our nurses leave their personal life at the door and dedicate 12 hours of their day to caring for other people – it’s amazing. You are all strong, you are all courageous, and you are all heroes! THANK YOU!
- Thank you to all the hard working nurses at UF Health, but especially the fabulous nurses of 4W who work so hard to provide the best care possible for the patients!
- It is not sufficient for me to simply say thank you; in fact, it does not seem to even scratch the surface to express my sincere gratitude to the nurses at UF Health: Haile Plantation Family Medicine. I have seen their drive and their fight first hand as they work hard every day and it is a joy to work beside them. Happy Nurses Week to my family over at Haile Plantation. I love you all so very much.
- I just want to take the time and thank all my Nursing coworkers here at the Adult Infusion Center in the Medical Plaza. As we all know Cancer does not take a back seat to this Pandemic, and patients have enough to endure with their Cancer diagnosis and chemo treatments alone. Kudos to my coworkers and all Nurses for continuing to provide excellent care to patients while trying to keep a balance in their own personal lives!!!
- Thank you for your expert care with our burn patients. Thank you for all you do to teach our new nurses. Thank you for your caring heart, and your motherly instincts. I am so proud to be in the presence of a great nurse. You are the best!
- Thank you for all you do to facilitate our unit. You are truly an exceptional nurse. You cultivate a welcoming and nurturing environment, and it shows in the nurses in your unit. Thanks for the work you do.
- Hannah, Thank you for your caring heart and expert nursing care!
- Welcome to nursing!! I know that it has been a rough start, but you are an incredible provider. This is just the start and I can’t wait to see what is in store for you. Reach for the stars, babe!!
- You work so hard everyday and have motivated so many. Thank you for all you do. Glad I have had the chance to work beside you for so many years. Happy Nurses Week to an amazing Nurse!
- Kaylyn, Thank you for your caring way of taking care of our patients!
- Vanessa, You have developed so much as a nurse and I am so proud! Can’t wait to see what else you will do!!
- I would like to write a thank you note for Nissy Reynolds. The fact that she hired me is only a small reason for my gratitude. Missy embodies being a nurse and being a caregiver. As a nurse manager her nurses were her focus. At the time we may have not have been aware but she was always looking out for us. She made a lot of baby blankets during the years as every nurse who had a baby got a blanket. Even retired, she comes back to care for nurses in little ways that feel very significant. Thank you Missy. Your impact will be felt for generations of nurses to come.
- Bryan! Thank you for being such a good role model as a Nurse and Charge Nurse! Wouldn’t be the nurse I am without your guidance and knowledge!
- Thanks so much carol for all the help you do and always being nice and ready to help and answer any questions
- Thank You for ALL You Do Cassandra Young
- This thank you goes to my preceptor Kennisha Miranda. Kennisha has taught me, not only the details of our position, but also gives a daily example of how to be a kind, compassionate nurse to everyone she comes in contact with.
- I would like to send a thank you to all of us who have been working through these tough times to the front line and the back line staff I appreciate you often times people say it’s our job…which is correct but when unprecedented times hit we sometimes loose our focus but this is just a little reminder of why we do what we do…it’s because we love it…so continue to provide great care to those you are caring for and never forget about yourself in the process
- Thanks to all fellow Nurses, You Rock! Thanks for supporting each other through this Pandemic, I love how we all work together to get the job done efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner. I place crowns on you all.
- Thank you to all my awesome nurse coworkers at Haile Family Med. I am truly grateful for every one of you!
- I want to thank Cavonda Jenkins, Lead Nurse-Family Medicine at Main St. for her amazing spirit, commitment and dedication to her job, patients and staff. She was has a positive attitude, and is always going the extra mile to provide great patient care, and accommodate all staff needs to the best of her abilities. It is a pleasure to work with her every day.
- Dr. Karen, Thank you for your inspiration over the years. You have been very influential to my nursing career, and I am forever grateful. I remember being a new LPN working for you, and you always telling me to just “”keep swimming””. Now many years and an MSN later, I still think about how much you being my cheerleader and believing in me molded me into the nurse and person I am today. I know you are soon going to retire. Please know that I am one of MANY nurses you have impacted throughout your career. Your patience and dedication to nursing education inspired me to go on and teach others. You are leaving a lasting impression on those in the field of nursing, and will forever be missed at UF Health. I wish you all the best when you retire. We will keep in touch. Crystal
- Many thanks and God Bless you to all our great healthcare workers at UF Health. There are no words that can be used for your dedication. You all are awesome.
- Thank you for your compassion, dedication and expertise you give to the patients and each other! It is inspiring and does not go unnoticed 🙂
- Nurses: one of the few blessings of being ill.– Sara Moss-Wolfe thank you, thank you, thank you.
- If we do not lay out ourselves in the service of mankind whom should we serve?— John Adams thank you, thank you, thank you
- Thank you to all of the adult infusion nurses for being so kind to their patients and the displaced inpatient nurses who have come to work with them! You guys are awesome!
- Thank you so much for your work during this pandemic! I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you and how stressful the impact is on you and your family. Always know that so many people appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears that you are putting in during this time. I aspire to be as selfless and hardworking as you are. I am truly inspired by everyone’s work on the frontlines, especially UF Health and it will impact my current life as a medical student as well as my future as a physician. Thank you again, and be well!!!
- A huge thank you to Marie Martin, RN for being such a wonderful co-worker and team player. She is always asking if she can help as well as going above and beyond for her department and patients. Marie has a smile on her face and such a sweet disposition that it just makes the day when she enters your room.
- Jen-Thank you for being there to answer my questions, share your ideas and remind me I’m not crazy! Your gentle spirit is a reminder of who I want to be. Charissa
- You all all heroes to me. Every day you remind me of what being a nurse means: compassionate, hopeful, intelligent and brave!
- Thank you all for your daily sacrifice and hard work! I cannot imagine what must be going through the minds of those fighting the pandemic on the frontlines making difficult choices and unmeasurable sacrifices. The work you are doing to protect our community is the highest form of service. My family and I are extremely grateful for what you all do every day. We will be keeping those on the frontline in our thoughts and prayers.
- To the amazing nurses of 94IMC: Even far away and apart, I know I can count of you all to make me smile when I visit. You are some of the hardest workers I know!
- you’re making it a little bit easier for us to rest at night. thank you for all that you do. hoping all is well with you and yours.
- Thank you to our healthcare heroes for sacrificing so much to keep our community healthy. We appreciate you!
- I would like to thank my Clinic Manger and Medical Director and Clinic Director for all the AWSOME JOB they have done to keep our clinic up and running. It was crazy at the start of this COVID-19 with figure out how and were to bring people for testing and keeping them in an area nobody else would come in contact with the but thanks to our AMAZING TEAM we handled it like champs so to all my co workers keep up the AMAZING JOB that you do and I’m PROUD to say I work with AWSOME CREW, LOVE Y’ALL. I also like to give a big shout out to the nurses, doctor, food worker and cleaning staff and all the others behind the scenes THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT Y’ALL DO.
- Thank you for everything you do. You are an awesome nurse. You are great with the patients and their families. Thank you for being such an amazing nurse and teaching me so much!
- I want to thank my mom, Cindy Keller who has been a nurse for over 40 years. She has been my inspiration, my mentor, and my guiding light throughout my nursing career. Even now she is still working as a nurse manager and has been the first one to jump into action during this pandemic. She is more than just my role model and mom, she is my hero.
- Unit 67 would like to send out a great big “THANK YOU” to Randy Brian with WOCN team. Randy has been such an amazing resource for some of our most complex patients. He is always available to teach and provides care with so much compassion. Thank you Randy for all you do!
- Thank you Courtney P. for always being a strong support person as my fellow nurse co-worker.
- Natalia V. is a great nurse who I look up to. I use her as my daily inspiration to continue ahead for advancement in Nursing. Thanks doll!
- During this difficult time, reflection has become so important. Never could we have imagined the world-changing so quickly. But, since it has, medical workers have stepped up to the call. They risk their lives and their family’s lives to be able to take care of others. And for that, I am unbelievably grateful to you. I know how hard you worked to get to this position and can only imagine you are working harder than you ever have. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your work during this difficult time!!
- During this difficult time, reflection has become so important. We have begun to reflect on the structure of the world. But more importantly, we are realizing what is important in life. The things we have taken for granted like smiling at strangers while walking to work, sharing a story with neighbors or just a supportive hug from a friend are missed. We miss human interaction because it’s what makes us feel connected to the world. And while some of us have become isolated, you, a healthcare worker, have had to answer the call to remain connected during a pandemic. And for that, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for working tirelessly and selfishly!!
- During this difficult time, reflection has become so important. Never could we have imagined the world-changing so quickly. But, since it has, medical workers have stepped up to the call. They risk their lives and their family’s lives to be able to take care of others. And for that, I am unbelievably grateful to you. I know how hard you worked to get to this position and can only imagine you are working harder than you ever have. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your work during this difficult time!!
- Dear stranger, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your continued hard work and sacrifice during these difficult times. Your compassion, care, and knowledge are invaluable. Thank you for taking care of our family members and friends. I hope that you and your own family can stay safe and healthy. Wishing you all the best!
- Thank you so much for your bravery and courage throughout this pandemic! We are all forever indebted to you for your service in these crazy times. Please continue to stay as safe as possible and thank you again!
- Thank you for taking your time to show me how to be a great nurse. You are awesome! I hope you are enjoying your new position!
- Every day may feel like an uphill battle. However, our community would not be doing as well as we are now if it was not for healthcare workers like you. We owe you our health and our lives. You risk your own safety just to protect and heal others, and no amount of words can ever express how grateful we are for you. We really appreciate every single thing you do for us and the burden you carry on your shoulders so that we may be healthy. We love you <3
I would like to say thank you. Thank you for being there for people who need you during these difficult times. Your selflessness and strength in the frontline will not be vain. I pray that God blesses you and your family. Stay safe and continue to take care of yourself.
Thanks for all you do for the babies. Happy Nurses Week!
Thank you for all your work during this time! I know this is a hard time to be working as hard as you are but take some time to reflect on all that you have accomplished and all the people you have impacted! You are incredible!
Thank you for your daily sacrifices and hard work! I hope to one day serve with the same compassion and empathy that all of our healthcare workers on the front lines of the pandemic are exhibiting in this time.
Thank you so much for all of the time, energy, and effort you are putting into serving your communities. I am inspired by your selfless service and kindness towards others. I wish you positive energy to carry you each day, and I hope that you recognize the beauty in the work you are doing for us. My family and I send you endless love.
There is a beautiful quote by Andrea Gibson that goes: “We can sound the music in the people around us simply by playing our own strings.” Thank you for sounding the music in all of us. -Julia
Thank you so much for leading us through these unprecedented times with your kindness, intelligence, courage, and determination. We are so grateful you are here to take care of our community. When there is so much uncertainty and fear about the future, you inspire us and give us hope that brighter days will be here soon. Thank you 🙂
Thank you so much for giving of your time, skills, and service. You are seen and appreciated during this time! We hope that you are able to find rest and peaceful moments during this time. Thank you for all that you do!!
Thank you so much for waking up every day and showing up to work while the rest of us shelter in place. Thank you for your dedicated to a career that is bigger than yourself! We appreciate you. You are true heroes! Thank you!
Thank you for working so hard during these tough times!
Hello at all the workers at UF Health:
Thank you so much for all your efforts! I am a student at UF and I truly appreciate everything you are all doing. I feel safe in Gainesville knowing that we have an amazing team of healthcare workers dedicated to our well being. I know you have been faced with new and unexpected challenges these past few months. I hope you are finding time to care for yourself and loved ones too!
Thank you and Go Gators! –A 2nd year Occupational Therapy student at UF
Thank you for your service, for your dedication, and for your commitment to our community. We recognize that you are sacrificing your own, sleep, and time with your family and friends to protect those affected by the virus. We can’t imagine how tired or drained you are, but we are so grateful for you. The sacrifices you are making and the care you are showing does not go unnoticed. We know that you are giving everything you can because you are strong and equipped!! We thank you so very much for your service!
Dear healthcare professionals and hospital staff members, your bravery and courage is inspiring! Your dedication and commitment to our community is so encouraging. Though you are most likely exhausted and drained, we hope you find comfort knowing you are doing everything you can to keep our community safe and healthy. Thank you for all that you! Thank you for enduring the long hours, for the sacrifices you’re making, and for the love that you are giving! We appreciate you so much!
Thank you for the long hours spent away from home so we can stay at home, the mask indents from hours of wear, the quarantine away from loved ones because you are taking care of our loved ones, and the courage to take care of those who need you the most.
Thank you for serving our community and Gator nation!
You are seen. You are appreciated. You are making a difference.
Thank you so much for everything you are doing! We see you and appreciate you.
Thank you so much for your service and commitment during this time! Your hard work, care, and dedication. We truly appreciate the way you are serving our community! Please know that we are thinking of you and so grateful for you!
A Special Thank You to Stacy in Heart ICU my husband had unexpected heart surgery she was awesome staying in touch sharing everything that was happening good and bad. It was hard not being able to be there and our family appreciated her doing everything she could to make it easier to get through it under the circumstances. Thank you Stacey. From The Hunter Family!
- Dear front line workers, Thank you so much for risking your own health and well-being to help others! You are all so brave, caring, considerate, and loving. Thank you again and stay safe.
- Thank you, Healthcare Worker. For your dedication, your commitment, your sacrifices, and your care. I wish there was a way we could all express just how grateful we are for the way you are serving our community, but for now please know that your work is not going unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!!
- Thanks for all you do to keep us healthy!!
- Dear healthcare worker, thank you for all that you are doing on the front lines of the pandemic. We are so appreciative of the sacrifices you are making and the care you are providing. Thank you!!
- Thank you for all you do. I hope you are finding time to relax and take care of yourselves during this time.
Thank you for the endless work you put in week after week and for the time you spend away from your loved ones in order to care & support others!
Thank you for all you do!
- Thank you for your bravery and courageous actions during this pandemic. We will never forget your actions, and we appreciate your hard work. Thank you for being our heroes, and being on the front lines everyday!
I do not live in Florida, but in light of what is happening currently in our world, I want to spread love, and thanks to every single one of you still on the front lines of this pandemic. Thank you for all that you have done every single day! I hope that you, your families, and loved ones are safe and well.
With love from NYC,
- Thank you to all the staff at UF Health for all you are doing to keep our community safe. We all appreciate your dedication and selflessness to help us get through the pandemic. My family and I are so grateful for everything you do!
- Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration during this uncertain time!
The world can not keep turning without you.
- Thank you for all you do to keep us safe. I hope you are taking the time to rest and take care of yourself too!
Dear healthcare professionals,
What you have done and sacrificed during this time is so admirable. I am inspired by your strength and diligence to serve the people of this community. Not a lot of people can say they are a hero, but you are! Thank you so much for everything and taking care of the people that need it most. You are amazing!
- I would like to truly thank all of our amazing health care workers at UF Health! All of the hard work and dedication you have put in is not going unrecognized. You are our heroes! -Angelica
- Thank you so much for all of the sacrifices you continuously make in order to help others!
- Thinking of you and your families during these difficult times! Thank you for all you do!
- Thank you for continuously showing up and always doing your best to care for others during the most difficult times!
- Thank you all for everything that has been done to keep everyone safe and healthy during the coronavirus! I admire all of the hard work EVERYONE is doing to keep the hospital and other Shands affiliated areas clean and ready for patients. You are making such a difference in our community!
Thank you so much for your continued perseverance and willingness to serve your community. Your work is valued and you are making a difference! I hope you continue to stay safe and healthy! Sincerely, Corinne (Occupational Therapy Student)
Greetings, Thank you for your continued efforts in serving the community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We admire you and appreciate your hard work and sacrifices. We hope the situation calms down soon and this will be something you can look back on and think about how proud you are for being a hero for so many friends and families. From, Your friends in the UF Student Occupational Therapy Association
Dear UF Health Professional, Thank you so much for the excellent care you have provided and will continue to provide to your patients in the future. Your extraordinary efforts have not gone unnoticed. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and hope you are able to relax and take care of yourself as well. We appreciate you! From, University of Florida’s Student Occupational Therapy Association
Dear healthcare workers, Thank you for all of the hard work that you do. Thank you is an understatement for all the sacrifices you make every day, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. This pandemic is a very scary and and unknown time for all, and I appreciate your commitment, dedication and courage on battling this on the front lines. Kind regards, University of Florida’s Student of Occupational Therapy Association
- Thank you for taking care of the Gator nation! Your hard work and sacrifice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you! Thank you for the sacrifices that you make every day during this pandemic. Your dedication and service to patients really deserves our admiration and gratitude. Thank you for rising the occasion and showing us how we can overcome the situation. Thank you for saving hundreds of thousands of lives and thank you for being there for us. Thank you!
- Dear UF Healthcare worker, Thank you for your service and your part in keeping this nation safe from the corona virus. Your work and dedication to help your patients thrive under the difficult circumstances is admirable and noble. I have seen how hard it can be to go to work knowing that there is a high chance of contracting the virus in your work place, but you continuing to do so is inspiring. Thank you so much!
- Dear UF Healthcare Staff, I would like to personally thank you for everything you are currently doing to keep us safe and healthy. Working on the frontlines of this pandemic is no easy task so watching you all be so determined to fight it has inspired many people, including myself. Know that in the end of the day, all the work that you are currently doing will be worth it in the end and you should be proud and honored to be apart of something so great. Because you care about us as patients so much, I would like to return the offer by sending you this message. Overall, thank you for everything you have done and putting smiles on all of our faces. I hope for the best for you and your families.