- Review the benefits of meditation and four types of meditation that we will try during this challenge.
- Download or print the meditation self-tracker. Fill out your goals for the four week challenge by indicating how many times per week you want to meditate and how many minutes each practice will be. Then, decide which type you want to try on which week.
- Check out this example tracker to help guide you!
- Review the Tips & Tricks for beginnings to help you get ready!
- View or print this meditation one-sheet for quick reference and access to mantras and inspiring affirmations.
- Headspace website or download the app
- Guided meditation on YouTube
- Meditation Minis podcast
- How to Meditate When You Have 1, 5, or 10 Minutes by WW
- “Practicing Mindfulness” by Matthew Sockolov (available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Each week will conclude with an optional journal prompt that is specific to the type of meditation that you practiced. At the end of each week, feel free to reflect on your week’s practice and see what went well, what you enjoyed, and what you would like to do differently. Journals are private and will not be submitted as part of this challenge.
To complete this challenge, submit the Meditation post-survey to let us know how the challenge went and what you’d like to see next time!
Questions? Email Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org