The UF & UF Health Wellness Committee, along with GatorCare, is dedicated to bringing wellness opportunities to all UF and UF Health employees, regardless of insurance coverage.
- Visit the Calendar for the most up-to-date listing of wellness opportunities including free group fitness classes and monthly Wellness Wednesday presentations
- Visit the Quarterly Spotlight page page for more information on the current initiatives: each quarter focuses on a different wellness topic including:
- January- March, Get up and go!, Physical activity, weight loss and weight management
- April- June, Thrive, Mental and emotional health
- July- September, Well@Work, Wellness at the workplace
- October- December, Recipe for Health, Nutrition, diabetes and pre-diabetes
- To bring wellness to your department, review the presentations and screenings available on the Bring Wellness to Your Area page
- To find out more about the campus resources available to all UF and UF Health employees, explore the Windows to Wellness.
Windows to Wellness
The Windows to Wellness have been compiled by the UF & UF Health Wellness Committee