This class, taught by Morgan Papworth, combines strength training and cardio to give you a full body workout utilizing your own body weight, resistance bands, dumbbells and the stadium itself! Exercises are modified for all levels.
Outdoor Fitness Adventure is held at the north end zone of the stadium (by the gator statue facing University Avenue) every Wednesday at 5:30pm. Questions? Email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to try something new? Check out these other easy workouts!
- 10/18/2017: 4 rotating stations working the full body, resistance band required
- 10/25/2017: Upper and lower body alternating workout that can be done with a partner, bands and mat required
- 11/8/2017: Upper and body workout with a focus on core! Bands required
- 1/10/2018: Rotating stations of upper and lower body moves, only bands required!
- 1/24/2018: Group full body workout AMRAP, bands required!
- 1/31/2018: 3 station workout (upper, lower, core/cardio), bands required
- 2/7/2018: Alternating left and right side strength training exercises using bands!
- 3/7/2018: Fully body circuit, best done outside!
- 3/14/2018: Full body circuits, bands and gloves may be used
- 3/21/2018: Upper and lower circuits, AMRAP, try this one with a partner and rotate!
- 3/28/2018: Work your legs and glutes with this burning circuit! Bands required
- 4/4/2018: A full body circuit with no equipment required!
- 4/18/2018: A full body circuit, including a core burnout, with no equipment required!
- 4/25/2018: Two total body, 10-minute AMRAPs, no equipment required!
- 5/9/2018: Try out this total body pyramid-style burner!
- 5/16/2018, 5/23/2018: Get your abs burning and heart pumping with this core and cardio circuit
- 6/6/2018: A total body burner, including an upper strength circuit, a 12-minute AMRAP, and a final muscle burnout!
- 6/13/2018: A simple lower, core, and upper resistance band circuit