It’s hard to quit. We know. When you’re ready, we’re here.
Get tools and resources to help you quit
GatorCare members may be eligible to receive:
- Free quit aids with a prescription, including patches, gum, lozenges and medications like Chantix and Bupropion
- $50 for attending an individual or group quit session
- An additional $150 for staying quit for six months ($75 for staying quit for three months, additional $75 for staying quit for six months)
**Incentives listed above are offered for 2018 and are subject to change in 2019
Clickotine, a new smoking cessation app available to GatorCare members
- An innovative app developed to help individuals create a tailored smoking cessation plan at the touch of their hands
- Based on clinical trials, it consists of a personalized messaging system to overcome nicotine cravings
- Click here to learn more about the app and make a change today
Group quit sessions are offered for free by Tobacco Free Florida and the Florida Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Network to all community members. AHEC classes provide support, guidance, and quit aids like nicotine replacement patches, when available and medically appropriate, to help you become tobacco free. The classes were created by an ex-smoker and are led by trained facilitators.
Click here for the latest calendar of classes in Gainesville, Jacksonville and surrounding areas. You may also call 1-877-848-6696 for more information.
Tobacco Free Florida offers a variety of services and tools to help you get quit your way: 1) Phone Quit, 2) Group Quit, and 3) Web Quit. Learn more at tobaccofreeflorida.com.