Weight Management Program for GatorCare Members
This program will empower participants to lose weight and develop healthy behaviors over the course of six months.
Registration coming February, 2019! Check back for more program details.
What’s different about Shape Up?
Participants will invest in their health, quite literally. To join, they must deposit $150 into the program. Every four weeks participants will earn back their money by reaching their weight loss goals. Participants who meet their weight loss goals will receive this program at no cost!
Who should join?
This program is open to all GatorCare members interested in losing weight, managing diabetes or pre-diabetes, and/or managing other chronic conditions like high blood pressure.
How do I sign up?
If you are a GatorCare member interested in registering for Shape Up, sign up information will be listed here when the new program launches in March, 2019.
If you have any questions, email Program Coordinator Mallory Rubek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 11, 2018: Shape Up 101: Introduction (Starts: 5:15)
- January 17, 2018: Foundations of Nutrition (Starts: 7:56)
- January 25, 2018: Mindful Eating
- February 5, 2018: All About Carbohydrates (Starts: 6:12)
- February 9, 2018: Lettuce Do Dinner (Starts: 6:40)
- February 13, 2018: Turn the Pressure Down (Starts: 6:02)
- February 15, 2018: Healthy Desserts (Starts: 5:28)
- February 27, 2018: Saving $$$ with Meal Planning