Every expectant mother wants the best for her baby. The Healthy Addition Prenatal Program works with you and your health care provider to help you have a healthy pregnancy.
The Healthy Addition Prenatal Program is FREE to all GatorCare and Florida Blue members. As a member of Healthy Addition, you will receive the following to encourage good health practices during pregnancy:
- Pregnancy risk screening and monitoring
- Education on healthy lifestyle and dietary habits
- Prenatal information
- Emotional support and answer to questions and concerns
- Reinforcement of provider’s plan of care
Contact today to find out more! Email email@example.com or call 1-800-955-7635, Option 6, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST.
Five tips for a healthy baby:
- Keep all OB appointments. Need an OB? Visit the Network Directory to find a list of providers.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- If you smoke, quit! For more resources to help you quit tobacco, visit the Health Resources Tobacco page.
- If you drink alcohol, quit! Do not risk your baby’s health.
- Call Healthy Addition to learn the signs and symptoms of preterm labor.