Every expectant mother wants the best for her baby. Florida Blue has found some great ways to help you give your baby the best health care available, even before he or she is born. The Healthy Addition Prenatal Program works with you and your health care provider to help you have a healthy pregnancy.
The Healthy Addition Prenatal Program is FREE to all GatorCare and Florida Blue members. As a member of Healthy Addition, you will receive the following to encourage good health practices during pregnancy:
- Pregnancy risk screening and monitoring
- Education on healthy lifestyle and dietary habits
- Prenatal information
- Emotional support and answer to questions and concerns
- Reinforcement of provider’s plan of care
Contact today to find out more! Email email@example.com or call 1-800-955-7635, Option 6, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST.
Five tips for a healthy baby:
- Keep all OB appointments. Need an OB? Visit the Network Directory to find a list of providers.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- If you smoke, quit! For more resources to help you quit tobacco, visit the Health Resources Tobacco page.
- If you drink alcohol, quit! Do not risk your baby’s health.
- Call Healthy Addition to learn the signs and symptoms of preterm labor.